Thanks to Masters closing down I hatched a plan and I went on a daily hunt for materials for the Man / Baby Cave Project.
- Timber stud work saved 60 % but bought 25% too much so it's ended up really strong
- Installation 60% off but bought 25% too much
- Door hardware 80% off
- Timber Flooring saved 50% and got that Perfect
- Paint 40% off Perfect
- Solid Timber 8 lite door and Cavity slide 50% off Perfect
- Solid Timber skirting and trim 80% off - Respect
all up timber, insulation, flooring etc, etc cost only $670, add some help and plaster from AirTasker to whole thing cost only $1,570 - Amazing. Here are some Picks.