Metricon Phoenix Mod 43

Metricon Phoenix Mod 43
Entry Digital - keyless

Thursday 10 March 2016

Fan Club

Summer is a cool time but not when it's hot. We have 4 strategically placed  Panasonic Split systems that keeps the whole house cool and ensure we can target cooling to where it's needed. Whilst the house is very well insulated and keep cool especially downstairs, a 43 degree day is a hard to overcome. We have now installed some addition fans than work a treat on those balmy 34 degree March Melbourne nights. Sourced from Thailand they are 4 speed, and timer enabled and look the goods. They have a 10 year warranty and are half the cost of similar ones you can by locally. Here are some picks...




1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete