After The big FO Brick Fence was completed it was then time to get the Driveway and pathways sorted.
Got a number of quotes and we decided to go for exposed aggregate. We choose a mix called Tambo, which looks great. In the lead up I collected around a tonne of Mud underneath all my shoes and increased my height be around 5 centimetres. every time I walked outside.
We decided to add some curved angles into both the driveway and pathways layout, that added a flowing / fluid effect that worked well in providing contract to the House which is straight lines everywhere. The guys took about 2-3 days to set out, pour and clean up. 7 days later they applied a sealer which takes the harshness out of the exposed aggregate. end result was brilliant.