A week after we named the block "Water World" The sky cleared a warm breeze and sunny breaks appeared and hey presto site preparation ignited Phew!. The level men arrived and plumbing work commenced and suddenly we had an outline of the site starting to emerge. So finally the Phoenix started to look like it was rising from the puddle
We decided to clean up some on the rough edges, so I got my assistant on the job - respect!
We had to fork out an extra $1,300 to have blade piles "screwed" into the ground in lieu of concrete as the site has a tad to much dampness to contemplate concrete piers so at least the work now begin.